Malawi, me, friends, stories, and whatever else I generally find interesting that's going on in this world...

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Talk to your search engine

And I quote:

"Use Google talk by entering three or four words below. The system will search for this sentence at Google, find the next word and print that. Than it will remove the first word of the search string, add the found word and repeat. The result seems to be meaningfull sometimes. Other times it is giblish. But always fun."

This is what happens when I start it off with my name:

-> marcus Aurelius Antoninus Pius, X Tiger HAND and the World, of the World, Book cover letter to the World, of the World, of the World, Book cover, of the World, of the World"

and it just seems to repeat of the world ad nauseum...

Chekkit...

No comments: