Malawi, me, friends, stories, and whatever else I generally find interesting that's going on in this world...

Monday, December 19, 2005

Corporate Crapping Etiquette

Yes... I know...
I'm trying my best, OK? Just gimme a coupla days to warm up...

Anyway...

Chances are, if you’re reading this right now, you’re bored. You’re most likely bored at your work, sitting behind your computer. At some point today, you’ll have to use the corporate facilities. No harm, no foul. We all do it. The tendencies of good ‘ole Mother Nature cannot be avoided.

However, if you’re anything like me, you’ve experienced your fair share of horrific corporate bathroom experiences. At times, you dread even making the walk to your floor’s water closet for the simple fact of realizing the unpleasant setting you’re about to embark upon. The people, the sounds, the smells, the lack of human regard. It all adds to a most-undesirable trip to the poopy palace. This excursion doesn’t need to be this way.

Fart on over here...

http://www.insidestl.com/stloffice/index.php?linkid=72

(Ooops... just found out that automatic linking had been disabled a couple of posts ago...)

No comments: