Malawi, me, friends, stories, and whatever else I generally find interesting that's going on in this world...

Friday, January 20, 2006

Seven Deadly Sins

Pride - I recently fixed a downed windows 2000 server that Micro$oft had given up on. Involved a lot of registry tweaking. Damn I'm good. And I won't mention the fact that in order to fix 2 computers at work, I had to resort to the REPAIR option off the installation CD.(hangs head in shame...)

Avarice - Yay!!!! Presents!!! Loads of wonderful presents!!!!!
Shit...
Xmas was last month.

Envy - Any opinions on this camera vs. this camera? I think I've narrowed it down to those two. Oh... and I envy anyone who already has one. (Or both.... ya bastid)

Wrath - I now have a King Kard. Which means I can go to the theatres and watch two movies per day, for a whole year. Yay! If any fekkin kids start talking and chattering through a movie that I'm enjoying, they will walk out the thatre with the projector up their arses. Bastids.

Lust - I've never been one to have wet dreams. Or just plain sexual dreams for that matter. Must be becuase I took a course in baiting. I have been a master in that field for almost 18 years now. I can count on one hand the number of overtly sexual dreams I've had in my life. But in the last few days, I've been having nothing but sexual dreams, or at least dreams of an erotic nature. I keep waking up at night, and realizing that I was turned on, but the dream itself wasn't explicit. Just situational. I think I need help.

Gluttony - Erm. I'm a glutton. Well... maybe not for food.... but beer definately...

Sloth
- One of my weak... erm... strong points. I am lazy. But I have a good excuse... My organisational skills and attention span are.... hey, what's that?

No comments: