Malawi, me, friends, stories, and whatever else I generally find interesting that's going on in this world...

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Human Clock

This site asked users from around the world to send in pics of times around the clock.



Pretty nifty.

" Humanclock.com shows a photograph of the current time, with the photo changing every minute of the day (all 1,440 occuring minutes on Earth!) Thus you end up with a rotating picture clock sorta deal.How the time is actually displayed is a whole different matter. A lot of photos have the time written on a crummy cardboard sign, while other photos might have the current time in a more edible format, such as olives. There are photos below sea level and ones over two miles above sea level. There are even clock pictures with people who played at Woodstock."


And when I looked at the source code to try and paste it in here, I found a reference to a foto taken here in lisbon (See the above pic for 18:23)

CHECKITT

2 comments:

maurobindo said...

Nice idea! Though, the photo is not from Lisbon. It´s Benfica, but is was taken in Liverpool. That´s not Estádio da Luz. For sure.

mawalien said...

=D

LOL...

No way... it's in Lisbon...

I know that stadium like the back of my..

AAARRGGHH!!!

My hand just fell off!!