Malawi, me, friends, stories, and whatever else I generally find interesting that's going on in this world...

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Am I normal?

This "sex" question is the most asked, and Functional Ambivalent has something to say about it:

"WARNING: The following blog entry contains information about, descriptions of, and possibly secretions from sexual activity.

If you are not interested in things like that, I'm very sorry. Please go here where there is no danger of sex breaking out anytime soon, except perhaps among the custodial staff. On the other hand, if you're human and not completely repressed, you might want to read on. It's Sex Day here at Functional Ambivalent.

That's right, after what seems like forever, we're back to the subject matter that causes blog traffic to skyrocket and my own self-esteem to plummet. Is this really what it all comes to? Writing about boobs and the women they're cavorting with? Apparently. A word to the wise: I haven't done this in a while.

I might be a little rusty."

Read it here...

No comments: