It actually works…
All you need to do is:
1. In your Blogger control panel, click the Settings tab.
2. In the Settings tab, click the Email link.
3. On the Email page, create your special address in the Mail-to-Blogger
You need to think of just one word, because most of the address is set
and unchanging. The first part of the address is your account username;
the last part of the address is the blogger.com domain. You need to
put a word in between, as shown on the page, and it’s best to use a word
that you easily remember — perhaps blog. Or entry. Or pickadilly. Notice
the BlogSend Address box. Put an e-mail address in there if you want to
be notified of your mailed entry being posted.
4. Click the Save Settings button.
You do not need to republish the blog.
5. In your e-mail program or interface, address an e-mail to your special
e-mail address, title and compose the e-mail, and send it.
The body of your e-mail becomes that text of your blog entry.
6. Check your blog for the entry’s appearance.
It can take up to a minute for the mailed entry to be posted.
You can use the Mail-to-Blogger feature from any connected computer and
e-mail program in the world. It doesn’t even have to be your e-mail; Blogger
doesn’t know or care who owns the e-mail account sending the entry to your
special address. That’s why it’s important to keep your special address
secret. Anyone who knows it can post to your blog. If that happens, change
the secret word on the Settings, Email page.