Malawi, me, friends, stories, and whatever else I generally find interesting that's going on in this world...

Thursday, September 01, 2005

What music do I like?

People always ask me this...

And my answer is always the same:

I like anything but RAP.

It's one C away from being CRAP:


Da Arijinal Vershin: "Befo’ I came up in the game these hoes didn’t show no loveThey see me in the club and used to treat me like a scrubThey wouldn’t holla cause my dollars wasn’t swoll enoughI bet they change they mind when them 80 4’s come rollin up"

The Translated version: "Before I became a star in the music industry women weren’t really that interested in me. They would see me in nightclubs and treat me like a loser. They wouldn’t talk to me because I didn’t make enough money. I bet they’ll change their minds when they see me driving around town in my car with expensive, fancy rims."

No comments: