Malawi, me, friends, stories, and whatever else I generally find interesting that's going on in this world...

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Revisiting Bash.org

{PetTeacher} If you could fight any celebrity who would it be?
{C0pp4F33l} michael flatly
{Protegemoi} ugh... Paris Hilton definitely
{Exostetic} Stephen Hawking.

---

{erno} hm. I've lost a machine.. literally _lost_. it responds to ping, it works completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it is.

---

{tatclass} YOU ALL SUCK DICK
{tatclass} er.
{tatclass} hi.
{andy\code} A common typo.
{tatclass} the keys are like right next to each other.

---

{Guo_Si} Hey, you know what sucks?
{TheXPhial} vaccuums
{Guo_Si} Hey, you know what sucks in a metaphorical sense?
{TheXPhial} black holes
{Guo_Si} Hey, you know what just isn't cool?
{TheXPhial} lava?

---

Check out more

No comments: